Terms of Sale
These Terms of Sale govern the use of electronic services by Users for purchase of Access Tickets (hereinafter also referred to as the "Services" or the "Service", for the sake of brevity) in order to access and participate in the Global Conference organized by SIEL and Bocconi University on 7 – 9 July 2021 (“Global Conference”).
The User who makes use of these Services is required to comply with all the General Conditions contained herein, which must therefore be read and approved before completing the purchase operation.
Art. 1 – Object of the Service.
- 1.1. The Service has as its object the online sale of Access Tickets by MTicket S.r.l. as agent for SIEL, for the Global Conference, and registration of Users for the Global Conference.
- 1.2. MTicket S.r.l. will issue Access Tickets through the MTICKET ver 1.6 platform owned by MTicket S.r.l. and deemed suitable by the Revenue Agency, in its hardware and software components, for the issue of access documents, in accordance with provision n.2016 / 101012 of 25/05/2016
Art. 2. – Definitions.
- 2.1. The following definitions apply to these General Terms and Conditions, it being understood that the plural definitions will apply to the relative term in the singular and vice versa:
Event: the SIEL 2021 Global Conference;
- 1. Event Holder: Society of International Economic Law (SIEL), registered office Kings College London, , through its legal representative: Markus Wagner and Isabelle Van Damme
- 2. Event organizer: Society of International Economic Law (SIEL) registered office Kings College London, United Kingdom, through its legal representative as above.
- 3. Sales platform: MTICKET ver 1.6 by Marketing Multimedia S.r.l. deemed suitable by the Revenue Agency, in its hardware and software components, for the issue of access documents, with provision n.2016 / 101012 of 25/05/2016
- 4. The owner of the sales platform is MTicket S.r.l. with registered office in Viale Cassala 35, 20143 Milan - Italy, is the subject appointed by the organizer of the event to sell the tickets for access to the event via the https://SIEL2021.liveforum.space website (shortly the Internet site).
- 5. User: the person who electronically purchases a Ticket to access the Event from the Event Organizer.
- 6. Access title: is the document issued by the Organizer through the sales platform that entitles the Holder of the Ticket to access the Event.
- 7. Contract: is the agreement between the User and MTicket S.r.l. and the organizers of the event that governs the process of purchasing the Access Ticket.
Art. 3 – Access Tickets for the Event.
- 3.1. Access to the Event is allowed only to Holders of Access Tickets.
- 3.2. The Access Ticket is personal and non-transferable and can only be purchased online, through the official sales channel managed by MTicket S.r.l. accessible from the Organizer’s website, as indicated in the following articles of these General Conditions.
- 3.3. If an Access Ticket has been purchased from an unauthorized seller or has been lost, stolen, duplicated or obtained in a manner that does not comply with these general conditions of contract, the Holder of the Access Ticket may not be authorized to access the Event.
Art. 4 – Consideration for the purchase
- 4.1. The price of the Access Tickets is clearly indicated during the purchase phase and is shown on the payment summary. Payment by the User is made by credit card through a secure online Payment Services Provider.
- 4.2. The price of the admission ticket may vary depending on the purchase period, at the discretion of the Event Holder.
- 4.3. The price of the Access Ticket is clearly indicated during the purchase phase. By entering the quantity of tickets to be purchased, the User immediately sees the price to be paid for the purchase. The amount paid is also shown on the payment summary that the buyer receives via email at the end of the purchase at the email address indicated during the purchase.
- 4.4. Following the payment, the Payment Service Provider will send an email to the address entered at the time of purchase to confirm the transaction.
- 4.5. After placing the order, the User must fill out the form in its entirety by entering the requested data and providing for the related payment of the amount due.
Tickets of the same type or with regard to Events to be held on a particular date, will not give the Customer the right to reimbursement of the difference
- 4.6. The Price of the Entrance Tickets, set by the Organizer and inclusive of any presale rights fixed and applied by the Organizer itself ("Presale"), is that indicated on the Site in relation to each category of Entrance Tickets on the "Tickets" page. of each Event ("Entrance Ticket Price" or "Price"). The price is also shown on the admission ticket.
- 4.7. In order to send an order for an Access Ticket through the Site, the user must carefully read and approve, by selecting the appropriate box made available during the purchase process, these GTC.
- 4.8. At the end of the purchase process, the User will receive from the Organizer, at the e-mail address indicated during the purchase, a summary email of the purchase made and the Access Code which must be indicated in the event registration form, as a necessary condition for access to the event.
- 4.10. The data holders are the organizers of the event.
- 4.11. The Ticket is not refundable.
Art. 5 – Obligations of the parties.
- 5.1. The User undertakes to read and accept these Contract Conditions, as a necessary condition for the purchase, since they are clauses drawn up pursuant to Legislative Decree 60/2003 and the relevant legislation on e-commerce.
- 5.2. The sales system will send the User, by e-mail, to the address indicated during the purchase the order receipt and the information relating to the purchase with detailed indication of the price. The User-buyer is required to keep this communication.
- 5.3. The Entrance Ticket is an access ticket exclusively for the Event for which it was issued, on the day and time indicated therein. The Organizer has the right to refuse access to the Place of Event due to irregularities in the Entrance Ticket and to carry out checks on the person for security reasons. In the event that it appears that the Entrance Ticket has been stolen, duplicated or obtained in contrast with these GTC and / or with the law, the Holder of the Entrance Ticket may not be authorized by the Organizer to access the Event Venue or may be forced to abandon it.
Art. 6 – Limitation of Liability.
- 6.1. The event organizers and MTicket S.r.l. do not assume responsibility for expenses and / or damages, direct and / or indirect, in any way connected to the sale of the Access Tickets and to the conduct of the Event.
- 6.2. MTicket reserves the right to withdraw, modify, suspend or interrupt any function or service rendered by it in relation to the sale of the Access Tickets, where this is made necessary or appropriate for technical and / or organizational reasons, without prejudice to the fulfillment of the Contract possibly already concluded.
Art. 7 – Miscellaneous.
- 7.1. These General Terms and Conditions and the indications given in the form of the electronic purchase process of the securities constitute the entire contractual agreement between the User and the Organizer. In case of conflict between the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, as published in Italian, and the corresponding text published in English, as well as in case of conflict with the Italian version and the English version of any other content of the Contract, the Italian version must be considered prevalent.
Art. 8 – Jurisdiction Applicable Law.
- 8.1. The Contract is subject to Italian law. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to the Contract and these General Conditions, the Court of residence of the User or, alternatively, that of Milan is competent. Although not expressly referred to here, Italian and EU legislation must be considered applicable.